- FROM $37.00Organic Buckwheat Pillow
- FROM $70.00Shambho Hull and Wool Pillow
- FROM $37.00Organic Millet Pillow
- FROM $90.00Rejuvenation Hull and Wool Pillow
- FROM $19.00Rejuvenation and Shambho Pillow Cover
- FROM $69.00Sweet Dreams Tencel Pillow
- FROM $79.00Sweet Dreams Woolly Bolas Pillow
- FROM $119.00 FROM $143.00Natural Sleep Organic Merino Wool Pillow
- FROM $119.00 FROM $143.00Natural Sleep Washable Wool Pillow
- FROM $39.00 FROM $47.00Natural Sleep Organic Pillow Case Set
- FROM $23.00Sweet Dreams Tencel Pillow Protector
Regulate Your Body Temperature and Sleep Healthy!
Most people today sleep on pillows manufactured from petrochemical foams, synthetic fillers and poly fiber covers, despite recent reports that these materials off-gas toxic fumes directly into the sleeping environment.
In addition, poly-synthetic foams, because of their open cell structure are a perfect host for allergens and dust mites. This places increased stress on the respiratory and immune system often contributing to, or causing allergic reactions.
Haiku Designs is pleased to offer healthy, all-natural alternatives with our Sweet Dreams™ Organic and Natural Pillows Collection. Our Sweet Dreams organic sleep products provide you with a better night's sleep so you start the day with more energy, better health and a sense of well-being.
Haiku Designs only uses the finest natural and organic materials for our pillows: Talalay latex, organic wool and natural and organic cotton. The result is a luxurious, comfortable, healthy, all-natural pillow designed for many years of enjoyment.
Here are Haiku Designs, we use all Natural and Organic materials such as Latex Foam, Wool, and Unbleached Cotton in our products. Latex is an organic all-natural product made from the sap of the tropical rubber tree. This latex foam is then washed and processed using a exclusive Talalay Latex system that condenses and concentrates the latex.
Cotton, Wool and Latex Certifications
The Organic Trade Association (OTA), ensures that all cotton and wool we source within North America adheres to guidelines that protect the environment, farmers and the public. To be recognized as an organic farm, the land must be free from chemicals and pesticides for at least 3 years prior to certification. Our natural Talalay Latex is certified by Oeko-Tex, the recognized industry leader in textile certification. To be recognized by Oeko-Tex, a product must pose “no risk whatsoever to health.” Our wool is certified by Bio Grow New Zealand. This ensures that our organic wool is completely free of chemicals and pesticides and is humanely harvested from sheep.
Advantages of Haiku Designs Sweet Dreams Natural and Organic Pillows
- All-Natural and Organic process provides soft but firm support.
- All-Natural and Organic Product. No petrochemical foams, fillers or Latex/Synthetic blends.
- Soft, cuddly comfort with a Down-Like feel.
- Zero off-gassing of toxic fumes into the sleeping environment as do all synthetic foam pillows.
- Naturally Anti-Allergenic and Anti-Microbial. Latex repels dust mites and inhibits mold, mildew, and other allergens.
- Our exclusive manufacturing process creates superior pillows with a longer life expectancy than common synthetic pillows.
- Cotton, Wool and Latex breathes, allowing air to circulate throughout the pillow, refreshing the sleeping environment with fresh air and naturally regulating the temperature.
- Best of all, our products are extremely comfortable and extremely luxurious to the touch.