Natural Sleep ORganic Crib Comforters - With Merino Wool
Restful sleep is critical to the health, development and well-being of an infant. Babies grow and their brains develop the most when they sleep. Learn More
Natural Sleep Organic Merino Wool Crib Comforter
This crib comforter offers a reasonably priced, luxurious, lightweight, warm, natural bedding for a baby's comfort. This comforter is filled with soft, certified 100% Organic, Fine Merino Wool, perfect for baby's comfort. Merino wool is lightweight and will keep the baby warm or cool as needed. The quilted cover is made of certified 100% organic cotton sateen with a 300 thread count. This crib comforter is 35" x 53" and weighs about 2 pounds, especially sized to fit most cribs and crib mattresses. Free UPS shipping for any crib comforter shipped within the continental United States.
Crib Comforter: 35" x 53" 2 lbs.
Free UPS shipping for any size sheet set or set of additional pillowcases shipped within the continental United States.
- Delivery Status: In stock.
- Delivery Time: 5-7 days.
Sleep Easy Bedding Product Guarantee
Sleep Easy with any of the bedding products that you purchase from Haiku Designs knowing that your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. What this means to you is:
30 Day Return Policy - Enjoy any of our fine organic and all natural sleep products for 30 days and if you are unhappy with it for any reason send it back to us for a full refund.
1 Year Product Warranty - All Haiku Designs Sleep Products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material for one year from date of purchase.
Insured Shipping - All Haiku Designs Sleep Products are shipped via major carries such as UPS, Fed Express and are fully insured against loss or damage.
Your Happiness is important to us. Haiku Designs makes every effort to insure our customer’s complete satisfaction on each and every order. Thank you for your business.
Green America promotes principles, policies, and practices that improve the quality of life for our customers, employees, communities, and the environment. Learn more about Green America.
Fair Trade empowers farmers to lift themselves out of poverty by investing in their farms and communities, protecting the environment and developing the business skills necessary to compete in the global marketplace. Learn more about Fair Trade.
Our Cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by One Cert, one of the most reputable 3rd party certifiers. Learn more about GOTS.
Our Cotton is OEKO-TEX certified, which ensures the cotton yarns used in production are safe for infants and free of harmful chemicals and substances. Learn more about OEKO-TEX
In addition, Infant sleep cycles last about an hour, so they experience a vulnerable period for nightwaking around every hour or so. If a baby is comfortable when sleeping, this sleeping cycle can be extended for better sleep, improved health and a happier disposition. Our Sweet Dreams Organic Merino Wool Crib Comforters are the perfect choice for parents, family and friends wanting to be sure a baby is healthy, comfortable and rested.
Our specially-designed Organic Merino Wool Crib Comforter is filled with soft, certified 100% Organic, Fine Merino Wool, perfect for baby's sleep and comfort. Merino wool is lightweight and will keep the baby warm or cool as needed. The Merino wool is quilted in a certified 100% organic cotton sateen cover with a 300 thread count. All Organic, All Healthy and All Comfortable.
All-Natural and Organic. With the current trend toward healthier, natural alternatives to synthetic product and down filled comforters, Haiku Designs is pleased to offer healthy, Organic alternatives with our Natural Sleep Crib Comforter. As an infant sleeps, you want to be sure there are no harmful chemicals, dyes or allergens nearby or especially in the bedding. Instead of toxic chemicals and petroleum-based products in our crib comforters, we use all organic materials such as Organic Wool and Organic Cotton. No pesticides. No bleaches. No dyes. No perfumes. No herbicides. No allergens or dust mites. Your baby will sleep more soundly, breathing healthy air, so important for a growing child.
What organic wool and cotton means to you in a crib comforter:
Merino wool is a renewable, sustainable and biodegradable fiber that is sheared from Merino sheep. Merino wool has an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio compared to other wools. Certified 100% organic. The wool is soft, comfortable and safe next to baby's skin.
The Merino Wool fill is placed in a 100% Organic Cotton Cover shell, manufactured free from dyes, perfumes or chlorines. Rest assured that the Natural Sleep Organic Merino Wool Crib Comforter is healthy, safe and completely organic as verified by Our Organic Certifications. With a 300 Thread Count, the organic cotton sateen cover is strong, durable and provides excellent protection for the Merino wool filling. The softness of the cover will add to a baby's comfort.
Better for you. Better for the Earth.
Restful, Happy, Healthy Natural Sleep.
- Thermal. Merino wool is a natural insulator, keeping a baby warm in winter and cool in summer. A baby will sleep better and is less restless.
- Dry and cozy. A baby can loose a lot of moisture during sleep. Merino wool quickly wicks moisure away without making the bedding feel cold or clammy. The baby is comfortable, dry and restful.
- Healthy. Merino wool is naturally resistant to dust mites, mold and mildew creating and allergen free sleeping environment for a baby.
- Comfort. Merino wool relieves pressure points and muscle uncomfort as it recovers up to 95% of its shape when compressed. It's also lightweight, so it provides excellent warmth for a baby without the heavy weight of synthetic materials or down. The comforter is about 2 pounds in total weight, so it can't be kicked off easily. Baby sleeps better and is less restless.
- Safe. Merino wool is naturally flame resistant and is the safest choice for crib bedding.
- Eco Friendly. Merino wool is a renewable, sustainable and biodegradable fiber that is sheared from Merino sheep.
- Economical. Merino wool offers you the lowest cost and the best comfort for years to come.
- Restful. A baby will spend less time tossing and turning because sleeping on Merino wool increases the duration of the most beneficial phase of sleep know as REM (rapid eye movement). A baby will enjoy a deeper, more comfortable sleep, allowing parents to get some rest too.
- Fresh. Air circulates easily through the crib comforter, so the baby's bedding is aways fresh and breathable.
- We encourage parents to talk with their pediatrician about the optimal time to start using a comforter for their baby.
A Healthier Night's Sleep
Our Natural Sleep Natural and Organic Comforters, Natural and Organic Mattress Toppers, Eco-Friendly Pillows, Organic Sheets, and other sleep products provide you with a better night's sleep so you start the day with more energy, better health, and a sense of well-being.