In the early 1970s, Tim Copeland set out to create a company that manufactured wood products crafted in natural hardwoods, starting with a cider press and eventually evolving to home furniture. Today, a home furnishings giant, Copeland remains resolute in their pledge to providing quality, solid hardwood furniture made to last for generations. Copeland Furniture is passionately committed to sustainability through the implementation of environmentally friendly wood harvesting, the application of state-of-the-art technology, and an unwavering promise to provide high-quality products. Read the full Copeland story in our Craftsman Feature | Copeland Furniture blog.
- FROM $1,037.00 FROM $1,383.00Moduluxe Box Nightstand
- FROM $1,069.00 FROM $1,426.00Astrid Nightstand 1 Drawer
- FROM $1,383.00 FROM $1,845.00Monterey Floor Mirror
- FROM $1,049.00 FROM $1,399.00Mansfield Nightstand
- FROM $1,727.00 FROM $2,303.00Astrid 2 Drawer Nightstand
- FROM $1,229.00 FROM $1,639.00Berkeley 2-Drawer Nightstand
- FROM $1,080.00 FROM $1,441.00Moduluxe One Drawer Nightstand
- FROM $1,229.00 FROM $1,639.00Monterey 2 Drawer Nightstand
- FROM $1,983.00 FROM $2,644.00Monterey 3 Drawer Chest
- FROM $1,383.00 FROM $1,845.00Berkeley Floor Mirror
- FROM $1,507.00 FROM $2,010.00Berkeley Accessory Case
- FROM $1,479.00 FROM $1,972.00Monterey Accessory Case
- FROM $1,016.00 FROM $1,355.00Berkeley Wall Mirror
- FROM $1,016.00 FROM $1,355.00Monterey Wall Mirror
- FROM $1,983.00 FROM $2,645.00Berkeley 3 Drawer Chest
What people are saying about Haiku Designs...
I received the Mt. Fuji Shoji screen 2 days ago. It arrived quicker than I thought, packed very well, and I'm very pleased with it. The screen is beautiful and creates a peaceful addition to our living room. I will recommend your company to friends.
Just to let you know that my order arrived in first class condition and according to my timescale in only 5 days from start to finish - and that included a weekend and a Bank holiday here! I am very pleased with my purchase - thanks. I'm sure I'll be visiting in the future.