In the early 1970s, Tim Copeland set out to create a company that manufactured wood products crafted in natural hardwoods, starting with a cider press and eventually evolving to home furniture. Today, a home furnishings giant, Copeland remains resolute in their pledge to providing quality, solid hardwood furniture made to last for generations. Copeland Furniture is passionately committed to sustainability through the implementation of environmentally friendly wood harvesting, the application of state-of-the-art technology, and an unwavering promise to provide high-quality products. Read the full Copeland story in our Craftsman Feature | Copeland Furniture blog.
- FROM $5,058.00 FROM $6,744.00Catalina Two Drawer, Four Door Buffet
- FROM $4,467.00 FROM $5,957.00Catalina Two Door, Three Drawer Buffet
- FROM $2,163.00 FROM $2,884.00Catalina Two Door Buffet
- FROM $3,761.00 FROM $5,015.00Catalina Trestle Extension Table
FROM $3,761.00 FROM $5,015.00
- FROM $1,238.00 FROM $1,651.00Catalina Fixed Top Dining Table
- FROM $2,546.00 FROM $3,395.00Catalina 30 Inch Hutch
- FROM $3,752.00 FROM $5,003.00Catalina Round Extension Dining Table
- FROM $3,582.00 FROM $4,777.00Catalina Four Door Buffet
- FROM $2,970.00 FROM $3,960.00Catalina Two Door, One Drawer Buffet
What people are saying about Haiku Designs...
Nice platform bed
I have had a happy experience with Haiku Designs. Been looking for bedroom furniture for a number of months and liked some of their offerings. Ordered one of the beds with a low to the ground, modern design... the Arata bed... Took a little longer to get the order than expected but when it came everything was in good shape. Put it together and its look great. Customer service was helpful with some issues with assembly, but all in all a good experience.
Sweet Dreams Comforter
I searched on various sites for silk blankets and found Haiku Designs. I ordered their "Sweet Dreams" Natural Silk Comforter in Queen size, made with Tussah silk, in Germany to "European Eco Standards." It has an organic cotton cover and the silk is made without synthetic dyes or chemicals. I liked that they had free shipping... the comforter arrived quickly, was packed well and super light. I was impressed by how thin and warm the blanket was and had a great night's sleep. It was the best sleep I've had in a long time and for an insomniac like me, that's like finding the holy grail.