In the early 1970s, Tim Copeland set out to create a company that manufactured wood products crafted in natural hardwoods, starting with a cider press and eventually evolving to home furniture. Today, a home furnishings giant, Copeland remains resolute in their pledge to providing quality, solid hardwood furniture made to last for generations. Copeland Furniture is passionately committed to sustainability through the implementation of environmentally friendly wood harvesting, the application of state-of-the-art technology, and an unwavering promise to provide high-quality products. Read the full Copeland story in our Craftsman Feature | Copeland Furniture blog.
- FROM $3,648.00 FROM $4,865.00Astrid Platform Bed 2-Panel Headboard
- FROM $1,008.00 FROM $1,345.00Astrid Nightstand 1 Drawer
- FROM $2,630.00 FROM $3,507.00Astrid 4 Drawer Chest
- FROM $2,930.00 FROM $3,908.00Astrid Platform Bed
- FROM $1,628.00 FROM $2,172.00Astrid 2 Drawer Nightstand
- FROM $3,048.00 FROM $4,066.00Astrid 5 Drawer High Chest
- FROM $3,585.00 FROM $4,780.00Astrid Platform Bed 1-Panel Headboard
- FROM $3,991.00 FROM $5,323.00Astrid 6 Drawer Dresser
- FROM $839.00 FROM $1,119.00Astrid Large Wall Mirror
FROM $3,648.00 FROM $4,865.00
- FROM $2,361.00 FROM $3,150.00Astrid 3 Drawer Chest
- FROM $255.00 FROM $341.00Astrid Shelf Nightstand
- FROM $602.00 FROM $803.00Astrid Wall Mirror
FROM $3,585.00 FROM $4,780.00
What people are saying about Haiku Designs...
Great bed, takes a while to ship
We recently bought a Raku bed frame with headboard from Haiku Designs and we love it. It was easy to put together (due to the tight fit of the slots I would recommend two people). I prefer simple designs and I love the fact that there are only four metal bolts and that everything else is held together using gravity. And oh my is it solid. The only nitpick I have is that the bed took almost two months to arrive after we ordered it, but the staff at Haiku Designs kept us up to date with the delay and were very easy to work with. I would recommend Haiku Designs and the Raku bed to everyone.
You guys make it easy!
I just wanted to let you know that I received my Raku Tatami bed on Wednesday of this week. I also wanted to say that the call directly from Haiku to explain the process was quite unexpected. Your customer service should be applauded. I was also amazed at the EASE of assembly. I was excited to see the finished product so I put it together myself in about 20 minutes, most of which was spent unpacking the securely wrapped pieces. There was no damage to the product in shipping. This is the first time I have ever placed an order for a piece of furniture online. Having done so I would recommend Haiku to anyone wishing to purchase fashionable and unique furniture items of GREAT quality. Thanks again.