In the early 1970s, Tim Copeland set out to create a company that manufactured wood products crafted in natural hardwoods, starting with a cider press and eventually evolving to home furniture. Today, a home furnishings giant, Copeland remains resolute in their pledge to providing quality, solid hardwood furniture made to last for generations. Copeland Furniture is passionately committed to sustainability through the implementation of environmentally friendly wood harvesting, the application of state-of-the-art technology, and an unwavering promise to provide high-quality products. Read the full Copeland story in our Craftsman Feature | Copeland Furniture blog.
- FROM $1,390.00 FROM $2,061.00Sarah Desk
- FROM $796.00 FROM $1,180.00Sarah Side Chair
- FROM $1,106.00 FROM $1,639.00Sarah Bookcase
- FROM $1,228.00 FROM $1,820.00Sarah Desk Return
- FROM $772.00 FROM $1,145.00Sarah Desktop Organizer
- FROM $1,571.00 FROM $2,329.00Sarah Lateral Filing Cabinet
- FROM $633.00 FROM $939.00Sarah Upholstered Side Chair
- FROM $948.00 FROM $1,406.00Sarah Arm Chair
- FROM $753.00 FROM $1,116.00Sarah Upholstered Arm Chair
- FROM $1,471.00 FROM $2,181.00Sarah Rolling Filing Cabinet
What people are saying about Haiku Designs...
It is so nice of you to offer the Seeds of Wisdom Print. They are wonderful. I will definitely be doing more business with you in the future - you seem to be a company that cares about its customers, which can be rare these days. Thank you again.
Exceeds my expectations
I want to thank everyone who helped with my recent order. I have been enjoying both the bed and mattress immensely, as has Xena, my cat. This was the first major purchase have made on-line--a bed to boot--and was a bit unsure about the end result. The simplicity of your website is what attracted me to Haiku Designs, and the helpfulness of everyone I spoke with was sincere and eased any doubts I had. It turns out that the quality of the bed far exceeds my expectations and the mattress is wonderful. I know I will sleep well for the next few years.