In the early 1970s, Tim Copeland set out to create a company that manufactured wood products crafted in natural hardwoods, starting with a cider press and eventually evolving to home furniture. Today, a home furnishings giant, Copeland remains resolute in their pledge to providing quality, solid hardwood furniture made to last for generations. Copeland Furniture is passionately committed to sustainability through the implementation of environmentally friendly wood harvesting, the application of state-of-the-art technology, and an unwavering promise to provide high-quality products. Read the full Copeland story in our Craftsman Feature | Copeland Furniture blog.
- FROM $4,184.00 FROM $5,579.00Moduluxe Platform Bed with Clapboard Headboard
- FROM $1,866.00 FROM $2,488.00Linn Platform Bed
- FROM $3,635.00 FROM $4,847.00Sloane Floating Bed
- FROM $2,669.00 FROM $3,559.00Mansfield Platform Bed
- FROM $3,931.00 FROM $5,242.00Moduluxe Platform Bed with Upholstered Headboard
- FROM $5,457.00 FROM $7,276.00Berkeley Storage Platform Bed
FROM $3,867.00 FROM $5,157.00
FROM $4,268.00 FROM $5,691.00
FROM $2,669.00 FROM $3,559.00
- FROM $3,651.00 FROM $4,869.00Moduluxe Platform Bed with Panel Headboard
FROM $3,800.00 FROM $5,067.00
What people are saying about Haiku Designs...
It’s been a little more than 1 week since I received my new Slumber bed. Just wanted to ask you to relate my great satisfaction to all involved in its design, manufacturing, and delivery. I am very pleased with the quality of the product, with selection of the woods that went into making the bed, and with overall look and feel. The assembly process worked out well also. I am happy to have discovered your company, and is impressed with workmanship and pretty much all aspects of the process, including my online browsing and ordering experience, and sales help and support from you. Congratulations to your entire team for work well done! My sincere thanks!
My Shoji screen arrived yesterday. And it is great!! Thank you for your great product and service.