In the early 1970s, Tim Copeland set out to create a company that manufactured wood products crafted in natural hardwoods, starting with a cider press and eventually evolving to home furniture. Today, a home furnishings giant, Copeland remains resolute in their pledge to providing quality, solid hardwood furniture made to last for generations. Copeland Furniture is passionately committed to sustainability through the implementation of environmentally friendly wood harvesting, the application of state-of-the-art technology, and an unwavering promise to provide high-quality products. Read the full Copeland story in our Craftsman Feature | Copeland Furniture blog.
- FROM $2,809.00 FROM $3,746.00Catalina Platform Bed
- FROM $2,765.00 FROM $3,687.00Catalina 4 Drawer Chest
- FROM $3,151.00 FROM $4,202.00The Catalina High Chest
- FROM $4,854.00 FROM $6,472.00Catalina 8-Drawer Dresser
FROM $2,809.00 FROM $3,746.00
- FROM $2,360.00 FROM $3,147.00Catalina 3-Drawer Chest
- FROM $4,103.00 FROM $5,471.00Catalina 6-Drawer Dresser
What people are saying about Haiku Designs...
My Shoji screen arrived yesterday. And it is great!! Thank you for your great product and service.
I ordered 3 items one week ago. As far as the quality, I am totally satisfied: I ordered a kakebuton and a 100% organic cotton duvet cover. I don't know about the mattress cover yet, as I haven’t received it, but I am sure I won't be deluded. I would definitely buy again from them!!