In the early 1970s, Tim Copeland set out to create a company that manufactured wood products crafted in natural hardwoods, starting with a cider press and eventually evolving to home furniture. Today, a home furnishings giant, Copeland remains resolute in their pledge to providing quality, solid hardwood furniture made to last for generations. Copeland Furniture is passionately committed to sustainability through the implementation of environmentally friendly wood harvesting, the application of state-of-the-art technology, and an unwavering promise to provide high-quality products. Read the full Copeland story in our Craftsman Feature | Copeland Furniture blog.
- FROM $5,010.00 FROM $6,680.00Moduluxe 8 Drawer Dresser
- FROM $5,979.00 FROM $7,972.00Exeter Double Leaf Extension Table
- FROM $5,351.00 FROM $7,135.00Mansfield 8 Drawer Dresser
- FROM $5,457.00 FROM $7,276.00Berkeley Storage Platform Bed
- FROM $5,058.00 FROM $6,744.00Catalina Two Drawer, Four Door Buffet
- FROM $5,668.00 FROM $7,558.00Exeter Single Leaf Extension Table
FROM $5,668.00 FROM $7,558.00
- FROM $5,508.00 FROM $7,345.00Iso 5 Drawer 2 Door Buffet
- FROM $5,424.00 FROM $7,232.00Iso 4 Door 2 Drawer Buffet
What people are saying about Haiku Designs...
I ordered 3 items one week ago. As far as the quality, I am totally satisfied: I ordered a kakebuton and a 100% organic cotton duvet cover. I don't know about the mattress cover yet, as I haven’t received it, but I am sure I won't be deluded. I would definitely buy again from them!!
I received the Mt. Fuji Shoji screen 2 days ago. It arrived quicker than I thought, packed very well, and I'm very pleased with it. The screen is beautiful and creates a peaceful addition to our living room. I will recommend your company to friends.