The faux live-edge and deep walnut finish of the furniture in our Glenwood collection is a warm contrast to the sleek perfection of their steel bases. Crafted from solid acacia wood and reclaimed iron, each piece features heirloom-quality techniques to ensure durability for years to come.
Combining organic silhouettes with modern details for a casual and transitional style, this hand-crafted faux live edge night chest is made with acacia wood featuring clean edges and butterfly joinery detailing on the drawer. The catalyzed water-based walnut finish on the wood creates an amazing luminosity that evokes beauty from every angle while also being durable for daily use. With one shelf across the top and a single drawer with a simple and nearly invisible handle shaved into the top rim of the drawer, this night chest provides plenty of room for housing all your night-time favorites. The night chest rests atop a pair of reclaimed iron U-shaped legs in antique zinc finish, creating a fusion of modern and contemporary elements. This pre-assembled night chest is made with materials of the finest quality, making it the perfect addition to any bedroom.
- Crafted in solid acacia wood
- Walnut finish on the acacia wood is hand-applied and moisture resistant
- Faux live-edge designed drawer features butterfly joint detailing, giving this piece a natural charm
- Pair of recycled iron, U-shaped legs in antique zinc finish contrast beautifully with the walnut of the acacia wood
- Night chest features a shelf above a single drawer stacked in the center
- Natural wood characteristics, such as wood knots or markings, makes each piece unique unto itself
22"H x 16"W x 20"L