Japanese Figures Screen
A pair of traditional Japanese images adorn the panels of this exquisite screen. One side depicts a couple viewing the blossoming plum trees of early spring. Above them is a scroll with an excerpt from The Tale of Genji, penned by Murasaki Shikibu in the early eleventh century. On the other side is an image of a noblewoman in an opulent kimono, attending to her puppy. Bring the refined beauty of classical Japanese style into your living room, bedroom, dining room, kitchen or place of business with this breathtaking room divider. This three panel screen has different images on each side, as shown.
- High quality wood and fabric covered room divider
- Constructed with extra durable kiln dried Spruce wood frame panels, and covered top to bottom, front, back, and edges with tough stretched poly-cotton blend canvas
- Two extra large beautiful art prints
- Printed with fade resistant, high color saturation ink, creating two stunning, long lasting, vivid images
- An amazingly inexpensive, practical, portable decorative accessory
- Almost entirely opaque, the layers of canvas provide complete privacy. Easily block light from a bedroom window or doorway
- Great home decor accent for dividing a space, redirecting foot traffic, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, or for providing a background for plants or sculptures, or use to define a cozy, attractive spot for table and chairs in a larger room
- Panels are double hinged, to bend in either direction
- Simple, beautiful decorative art with a vintage feeling. A strong durable and practical high quality room divider great for home, office, or business
Overall- 70 7/8"H x 47 1/4"W
Each Panel- 15 3/4"W x 70 7/8"H
Our Haiku Concierges are experts on the products we sell and can help you find the perfect pieces for your home. We can answer whatever questions you may have. In addition, we’ve compiled some of our customers most common questions into our FAQ. Please contact us through our online contact page or the methods below. We want to make sure you’re 100% satisfied!
Furniture over $199 Ships for Free in the Continental (Lower 48) United States of America. We do charge for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and International Shipments, which is quoted on an order-by-order basis. Most furniture ships freight, which is delivered curbside to your driveway. If you need assistance getting the item into your house, carrying furniture up a flight of stairs, or more hands-on services, like assembly or white glove services, we can assist with finding the right upgrades at the right prices. Please contact our Haiku Concierges at our toll-free number and we’re happy to help. Check out our Shipping Made Simple blog post or our Shipping Information page.
Returns and Cancellations
Most of our customers love the our products at first sight, but if you change your mind or don’t like a product, we can cancel most orders up to the point they ship. Products in new, unopened, resalable condition can also be sent back in original packaging materials, but the customer is responsible for the return shipping/freight charges, per our Return Policy. Lastly, Custom Made and Made-to-Order items must be cancelled with 72 hours, or are charged in full to start the production, at which point, they can’t be cancelled or returned. Please contact our Haiku Concierges at our toll-free number if you have questions.
Our catalog of furniture items are high quality and made to last. All furniture items are sold with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in craftsmanship or functionality per our Return Policy. For your convenience, if a situation does occur regarding warranty or shipping issues, Haiku Designs will file and coordinate all claims and warranty replacements. Beyond that it is our desire to have happy customers and earn your business any time you have home furnishing needs. Feel free to contact us with any issues you have with a Haiku Designs purchase and we’ll do what we can to help you resolve them.
Haiku Designs accepts all the major credit cards, checks, and PayPal through our secure website checkout. You are also able to use PayPal Credit if you desire to pay over time. Generally, we’ll charge you at the time the order ships (except custom and made-to-order items which are charged ahead of starting production).
We'd love to hear from you. You can reach us via our online contact form, the live chat icon in the lower right, or reach us at the following: