Laurel Extendable Dining Table
Showcasing beautiful solid bamboo grain, the Laurel dining table features a lovely bowed shape, softly rounded corners, and sleek tapered legs. Smartly scaled at 36” x 64”, the Laurel tabletop easily expands to 84” with one smooth pull, allowing easy opening of the generous 20” self-storing butterfly leaf. After guests depart, the leaf easily folds up and stores neatly under the table top.
Haiku’s Laurel Extendable Dining Table is crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo, a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent stands of trees. The beautiful products contained in Haiku’s Laurel Dining Collection, by Greenington, bring the simple elegance of Mid-Century design into the modern home and make it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo – 20% harder than Red Oak
- Contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Generous 20" self-storing butterfly leaf
- Cable assisted ball bearing table glide
30"H x 36"W x 64"L (84”L when extended)