Layton End Table
Set on a midcentury-style tripod base, the Layton collection boasts an exquisite, gray concrete table top that gives it a modern, minimalist quality. Layton's table top is made of fiber-reinforced concrete, meaning it is real concrete with reduced permeability and improved impact/abrasion resistance; and features foam-core technology to dramatically reduce the weight of the table top. The one-piece base consists of tubular steel legs welded to curved solid steel stretchers in a brushed bronze finish. It is this unique mix of materials and finishes, that allows the Layton End Table to blur the lines between mid-century, industrial, and modern.
- Hand poured cement top
- Fiber-reinforced for maximum durability
- Foam core technology reduces weight
- Clear wax sealant for natural and authentic industrial look
- Semi-porous wax finish over natural cement – unattended spills may leave stains.
- Steel base with a brushed bronze finish
25"H x 26"Diameter