Lotus Meditation Cushion
The Lotus Meditation Cushion is designed for everyone. It comes with a removable/washable cover in either natural or black, with a variety of different handle colors to choose from. The cylindrical design helps to promote proper spinal alignment, and can be used while sitting in either the Seiza or Lotus positions, thus making it more versatile than a traditional zafu. The cover is triple-needle stitched for durability and stays on securely with our backpack style drawstring fastener. The inner case has easy access to the filling so it can be adjusted to meet your needs.
Buckwheat hulls adjust as your body moves to give you consistent support.
The Buckwheat hulls support and conform to your body.
The tetrahedral shape of the hulls allows for air circulation helping to regulate temperature. They help promote proper spinal alignment.
- Helps to promote proper spinal alignment
- Promotes the proper posture for meditation
- Great for people new to meditation
- Removable/washable outer cushion
- Opening for easy adjusting/refilling of cushion
- Natural canvas filled with organic buckwheat hulls
- Choice of handle color
6"H x 10.5" D , 5lbs
- Land must have had no prohibited substances applied to it for at least 3 years before the harvest of an organic crop.
- Soil fertility and crop nutrients must be managed through tillage and cultivation practices, crop rotations, and cover crops, supplemented with animal and crop waste materials and allowed synthetic materials.
- Crop pests, weeds, and diseases will be controlled primarily through management practices including physical, mechanical, biological controls, and approved synthetic substances (only when necessary).
- Operations must use organic seeds and other planting stock when available.
- The use of genetic engineering, ionizing radiation and sewage sludge is prohibited.
Our Haiku Concierges are experts on the products we sell and can help you find the perfect pieces for your home. We can answer whatever questions you may have. In addition, we’ve compiled some of our customers most common questions into our FAQ. Please contact us through our online contact page or the methods below. We want to make sure you’re 100% satisfied!
Furniture over $199 Ships for Free in the Continental (Lower 48) United States of America. We do charge for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and International Shipments, which is quoted on an order-by-order basis. Most furniture ships freight, which is delivered curbside to your driveway. If you need assistance getting the item into your house, carrying furniture up a flight of stairs, or more hands-on services, like assembly or white glove services, we can assist with finding the right upgrades at the right prices. Please contact our Haiku Concierges at our toll-free number and we’re happy to help. Check out our Shipping Made Simple blog post or our Shipping Information page.
Returns and Cancellations
Most of our customers love the our products at first sight, but if you change your mind or don’t like a product, we can cancel most orders up to the point they ship. Products in new, unopened, resalable condition can also be sent back in original packaging materials, but the customer is responsible for the return shipping/freight charges, per our Return Policy. Lastly, Custom Made and Made-to-Order items must be cancelled with 72 hours, or are charged in full to start the production, at which point, they can’t be cancelled or returned. Please contact our Haiku Concierges at our toll-free number if you have questions.
Our catalog of furniture items are high quality and made to last. All furniture items are sold with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in craftsmanship or functionality per our Return Policy. For your convenience, if a situation does occur regarding warranty or shipping issues, Haiku Designs will file and coordinate all claims and warranty replacements. Beyond that it is our desire to have happy customers and earn your business any time you have home furnishing needs. Feel free to contact us with any issues you have with a Haiku Designs purchase and we’ll do what we can to help you resolve them.
Haiku Designs accepts all the major credit cards, checks, and PayPal through our secure website checkout. You are also able to use PayPal Credit if you desire to pay over time. Generally, we’ll charge you at the time the order ships (except custom and made-to-order items which are charged ahead of starting production).
We'd love to hear from you. You can reach us via our online contact form, the live chat icon in the lower right, or reach us at the following: