Mapai Dining Bench
The Mapai collection highlights artisan craftsmanship in a contemporary design with the live-edge effect of the butterfly joints and the sleek and modern style of the U-shaped iron legs. Each piece in the collection is constructed from hand-selected premium acacia wood, offering a much higher quality look and feel.
With a classic charm and air of sophistication, this hand-crafted live edge styled bench is cut from a thick acacia wood slab featuring sleek beveled edges and butterfly joinery detailing. The water-based catalyzed walnut finish on the wood creates an amazing luminosity that evokes beauty from every angle while also being durable for daily use. The bench's seat sits atop two dark gray U-shaped legs creating a fusion of natural and industrial elements. This bench requires some light assembly and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Crafted in solid acacia with an iron base
- Walnut finish of the seat is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Live edge styled seat with beveled edges give this bench a sleek, modern appeal
- The U-shaped legs powder coated in antique zinc contrast beautifully with the natural acacia wood seat
- Contemporary style in eco-friendly materials
18"H x 15"W x 56"L