Mapai Dining Table
The Mapai collection highlights artisan craftsmanship in a contemporary design with the live-edge effect of the butterfly joints and the sleek and modern style of the U-shaped iron legs. Each piece in the collection is constructed from hand-selected premium acacia wood, offering a much higher quality look and feel.
With a classic charm and air of sophistication, the hand-crafted live edge styled table top is cut from a thick acacia wood slab featuring sleek beveled edges and butterfly joinery detailing. The water-based catalyzed walnut finish on the wood creates an amazing luminosity that evokes beauty from every angle while also being durable for daily use. The table's top rests on two dark gray U-shaped legs creating a fusion of natural and industrial elements. This table requires some assembly and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Rectangular dining table top made of solid acacia wood
- Walnut finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Live edge styled top with beveled edges give this table a sleek, modern appeal
- The U-shaped legs powder coated in antique zinc contrast beautifully with the natural acacia wood top
- Contemporary style in eco-friendly materials
30"H x 38"W x 78"L