McKinney Platform Bed
Haiku's McKinney Bedroom Collection is crafted in solid wood with a rich Espresso Pine finish. Naturally roughhewn surfaces are softened by unique bullnose edging, giving the McKinney Collection its instinctive good looks. The asymmetrical dresser drawers and open storage in the nightstand and platform bed make the collection alluring and add storage versatility, while the bar pulls on the case pieces are sand-cast in a black iron and complete the look of sophistication and stylish modernity.
The McKinney Platform Bed is a true platform bed and features a modern slat system that eliminates the need for a box spring. The slat system also allows your mattress to continuously breath, which reduced moisture buildup, allergens, and dust mites providing you with a healthier nights sleep.
The McKinney Platform Bed is designed with a floating plinth-style base and bull-nosed edges which smooth out and stylize the rugged character created by the natural pits and knots of the roughhewn wood. The open storage along the base of the bed increases its functionality while also making it a more provocative and compelling piece.
- All solid wood construction in an espresso pine finish
- Roughhewn wood
- Slat system for continuous air flow through mattress
- Frame-and-panel construction, dowel joinery, and tongue-and-groove joinery ensure structural integrity
- Discrete metal-to-metal hook-on side rail fittings for easy assembly and long term durability
- Wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty
Queen- 44"H x 70"W x 89"L
King- 44"H x 85"W x 89"L
Cal King- 44"H x 82"W x 94"L