Mija Laurel Extendable Dining Table
Inspired by Scandinavian modernism, Haiku’s Mija Laural Extendable Dining Table by Greenington, combines beautiful design, rich color, and a winning green sustainability story. Showcasing the beautiful bamboo grain, the Mija tabletop expands to 68” with a simple, smooth pull, allowing easy opening of the generous 18” self-storing butterfly leaf. After guests depart, the leaf easily folds up and stores neatly under the table top.
Haiku’s Mija Laurel Extendable Dining Table is crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo, a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent stands of trees. The Mija Laurel Dining Table brings the simple elegance of Mid-Century design into the modern home and makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo – 20% harder than Red Oak
- Contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Generous 20" self-storing butterfly leaf
- Cable assisted ball bearing table glide
30"H x 36"W x 50"L (68”L when extended)