Natural Sleep Washable Wool Comforter
A perfect choice for sleeping in all seasons, the Natural Sleep Washable Wool Comforter is an ideal option for those who have difficulty falling asleep a warmer room.
Temperature regulation has been known to play a significant role in chronic insomnia, whereby a warmer body tends to have more difficulty with blood vessel dilation. A slightly cool room with a moderate cover like this one is an optimal environment to promote getting to sleep quickly and staying asleep throughout the night.
This particular comforter is made proudly in the USA using Natural cotton, and American Domestic Wool. Natural cotton and wool are both excellent ways to promote healthy sleep. Unlike many different types of bedroom fabric that promote toxicity, Natural Cotton and wool are naturally hypoallergenic and produces minimal off-gassing or fumes which promotes a better sleeping atmosphere and air quality. Natural Cotton and Natural Wool simply and wholly promote a better more restful sleep.
- 100% British Shropshire wool
- ½" Thickness
- 100% Natural Cotton Sateen Cover
- 4 season lightweight comforter
- Naturally flame resistant
- Helps regulate body temperature
- Keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Machine Quilted to prevent shifting
- Can be machine washed in cold water
- Crib comforter has 270 thread count
- Twin, Full/Queen, and King have 300 thread count
Crib- 35" x 53"
Twin- 68" x 86"
Full/Queen- 90" x 90"
King- 102" x 90"