Nidra White Night Natural Sleep Mattress
The Nidra White Night Natural Sleep Mattress from Haiku Designs is an impressive sleep system with multiple layers of natural latex. With organic cotton, 100% American wool, and natural latex, the White Nights is an eco-friendly and sustainable mattress that will provide many nights of clean, restful sleep.
The Nidra features a cover crafted in certified GTOS (Global Textile Organic Standard) Organic Cotton ticking. The cover also include naturally temperature-regulating, wool which is also naturally fire resistant without the need for toxic chemicals. Additionally, the cover has quilted natural latex for one final layer of supreme comfort.
Moving down into the mattress core, the Nidra White Night features a 1" natural latex body contouring comfort layer, followed by a 2" natural latex progressive support comfort mid-layer. Below is yet another layer of natural latex. This core layer of natural latex is a 6”, 5-zone substrate base support layer. The Nidra Elite is finished off with a layer of needle punch, 100% Certified American wool bottom layer for coil protection.
Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and Cal King the Nidra White Night provides exquisite comfort that is clean and chemical free. 10" of luxurious support, the Nidra White Night invites to experience a sleep like no other.
- GTOS certified organic cotton
- Top cover features Mid-Body Support
- Quilted natural latex in top cover
- 1" natural latex body contouring comfort layer
- 2" natural latex progressive support comfort mid-layer
- 6” natural latex 5-zone substrate base support layer
- Natural latex features Sleep Cool Pin Core Air Flow design
- 100% certified American wool
- Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and Cal King
Twin- 38"W x 75"L x 10"H
Twin XL- 38"W x 80"L x 10"H
Full- 54"W x 75"L x 10"H
Queen- 60"W x 80"L x 10"H
King- 76"W x 80"L x 10"H
Cal King- 72"W x 84"L x 10"H