Organic All-Natural Comforters
The fact is that, many people today sleep on comforters, mattresses and pillows manufactured from petrochemicals, synthetic fillers, poly fibers, and poly foams. This despite the fact that these materials off-gas toxic fumes directly into the sleeping environment. In addition, many of these synthetic materials are made using large amounts of pesticides, bleaches, and herbicides, traces of which are often still found in the finished product. Synthetic materials are also perfect hosts for allergens and dust mites. When present in the sleeping environment, these allergens place increased stress on the respiratory and immune system often contributing to, or causing allergic reactions.
Here at Haiku Designs We Have a Better Way
Haiku Designs is pleased to offer Healthy alternatives with our Sweet Dreams™ Organic Tussah Silk Comforters, our Organic Merino Wool Comforters, and Organic Merino Wool Crib Comforters. Instead of toxic chemicals and petroleum-based products, we use natural and organic materials such as Tussah Silk, Organic Cotton and Organic Merino Wool. The result is a luxurious, comfortable, Organic Comforter made in a manner that is in harmony with the environment using natural, chemical free materials. Learn more about our certifications.
All of our Sweet Dreams Natural and Organic Mattress Toppers, Eco-Friendly Pillows, Organic Sheets, and other sleep products provide you with a better night's sleep so you start the day with more energy, better health, and a sense of well being.
The Benefits of using our All Natural and Organic Comforters
- The perfect choice for 3 Season Use - Ideal for Fall, Spring, Summer in all climates, and a good choice for year-round use in moderate climates.
- Organic and All-Natural materials eliminate toxins and chemicals in your sleeping environment, reducing allergic and immune system responses.
- Reduces sleep disturbance from tossing and turning.
- Provides an ultra-cozy sleep surface for all-night comfort.
- Creates a fresh, allergen free sleep environment.
- The plush feel of these comforters allows for a deeper, more restorative sleep and soothes tired joints and muscles.
- Keeps your bedding fresh and breathable.
- Keeps the body warm in Winter and cool in Summer.
- Naturally flame resistant so no harsh chemicals are needed or added to the manufacturing process.
- Does not promote static electricity nor static cling.
Better For You --- Better For the Earth.
Our Sweet Dreams All-Natural Tussah Silk Comforters and Sweet Dreams Merino Wool Comforters are available in all standard bedding sizes. Make the healthy choice for yourself, for your children and for the planet. Eco-Friendly Bedding From Haiku Designs.
Green America promotes principles, policies, and practices that improve the quality of life for our customers, employees, communities, and the environment. Learn more about Green America.
Fair Trade empowers farmers to lift themselves out of poverty by investing in their farms and communities, protecting the environment and developing the business skills necessary to compete in the global marketplace. Learn more about Fair Trade.
Our Merino wool is certified organic by the National Organic Program of USDA, by CERES, a reputable 3rd party certifier. Learn more about USDA.
Our Merino wool has WOOLMARK certification for 100% pure merino wool. It is globally recognized as a symbol of high quality and reliability and specifies that the product exceeds the global standards for pure wool filling. Learn more about Woolmark.
Our Cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by One Cert, one of the most reputable 3rd party certifiers. Learn more about GOTS.
Our Cotton is OEKO-TEX certified, which ensures the cotton yarns used in production are safe for infants and free of harmful chemicals and substances. Learn more about OEKO-TEX.