Organic Millet Pillow
Renowned for their supportive properties, hull fill pillows conform to your body effortlessly and organically. Exquisitely textured, Millet hulls trap air that is then pushed through the pillow and circulated when you move in your sleep. This specific quality makes the Millet Pillow an exceptional option for people who perspire in their sleep, as the air flow helps to keep the pillow cool and dry. This temperate pillow is perfect for year round use.
Available in three sizes, the Organic Millet Pillows provide specific levels of support to suit your needs. The Small Millet Pillow is perfect for use as lumbar support. Additionally, the Small Pillow can be placed on top of your regular pillow to add neck support while you sleep. The Medium Millet Pillow offers great neck and head support while the Large Pillow provides support for your head, neck, and shoulders. Whatever your support needs, there is a Millet Pillow for you.
Finally, the Organic Millet Pillow features an organic cotton, canvas cover with a zipper along the side which grants you access to the filling allowing you to adjust the loft by removing or adding Millet hulls. Additionally, the Organic Millet Pillow has a machine washable Cotton Sateen Cover to protect your pillow and help keep it fresh. The washable cover also features a zipper to keep the cover secure and in place. Fully organic and chemical free, the Millet Pillow offers a clean, healthy, and refreshingly supportive sleep.
- Organic Millet Hull filling
- Millet hulls offer same support as Buckwheat pillows
- Unlike Buckwheat Hulls, Millet Hulls are tiny, make no sound when they move, and feel smooth and velvety
- Organic Cotton Canvas pillow cover
- Removable, washable organic cotton sateen pillow protector
- Contains no flame retardants and is chemical free
- Small pillow is great for lumbar support
- Medium pillow offers great neck and head support
- Large pillow provides head, neck, and shoulder support
- Handmade by skilled artisans in Albuquerque, NM
- Made in the USA
Small Pillow- 9"W x 15"L
Medium Pillow- 12"W x 16"L
Large Pillow- 14"W x 20"L
- Land must have had no prohibited substances applied to it for at least 3 years before the harvest of an organic crop.
- Soil fertility and crop nutrients must be managed through tillage and cultivation practices, crop rotations, and cover crops, supplemented with animal and crop waste materials and allowed synthetic materials.
- Crop pests, weeds, and diseases will be controlled primarily through management practices including physical, mechanical, biological controls, and approved synthetic substances (only when necessary).
- Operations must use organic seeds and other planting stock when available.
- The use of genetic engineering, ionizing radiation and sewage sludge is prohibited.
Our Haiku Concierges are experts on the products we sell and can help you find the perfect pieces for your home. We can answer whatever questions you may have. In addition, we’ve compiled some of our customers most common questions into our FAQ. Please contact us through our online contact page or the methods below. We want to make sure you’re 100% satisfied!
Furniture over $199 Ships for Free in the Continental (Lower 48) United States of America. We do charge for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and International Shipments, which is quoted on an order-by-order basis. Most furniture ships freight, which is delivered curbside to your driveway. If you need assistance getting the item into your house, carrying furniture up a flight of stairs, or more hands-on services, like assembly or white glove services, we can assist with finding the right upgrades at the right prices. Please contact our Haiku Concierges at our toll-free number and we’re happy to help. Check out our Shipping Made Simple blog post or our Shipping Information page.
Returns and Cancellations
Most of our customers love the our products at first sight, but if you change your mind or don’t like a product, we can cancel most orders up to the point they ship. Products in new, unopened, resalable condition can also be sent back in original packaging materials, but the customer is responsible for the return shipping/freight charges, per our Return Policy. Lastly, Custom Made and Made-to-Order items must be cancelled with 72 hours, or are charged in full to start the production, at which point, they can’t be cancelled or returned. Please contact our Haiku Concierges at our toll-free number if you have questions.
Our catalog of furniture items are high quality and made to last. All furniture items are sold with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in craftsmanship or functionality per our Return Policy. For your convenience, if a situation does occur regarding warranty or shipping issues, Haiku Designs will file and coordinate all claims and warranty replacements. Beyond that it is our desire to have happy customers and earn your business any time you have home furnishing needs. Feel free to contact us with any issues you have with a Haiku Designs purchase and we’ll do what we can to help you resolve them.
Haiku Designs accepts all the major credit cards, checks, and PayPal through our secure website checkout. You are also able to use PayPal Credit if you desire to pay over time. Generally, we’ll charge you at the time the order ships (except custom and made-to-order items which are charged ahead of starting production).
We'd love to hear from you. You can reach us via our online contact form, the live chat icon in the lower right, or reach us at the following: