Natural Sleep Merino organic Wool Comforter
Natural Sleep Organic Merino Wool Comforter
This comforter is filled with ultra soft, certified 100% Organic, Fine Merino Wool. This organic Merino wool comforter offers a reasonably priced, luxurious, lightweight, warm, natural bedding for a restful and comfortable nights sleep each and every night. The quilted cover is made of certified 100% organic cotton sateen with a 400 thread count. Each Merino Wool Comforter has the following amounts of Merino wool: Crib 2 lbs., Twin 5 lbs., Full/Queen 6 lbs. and King 7 lbs. Free shipping for any comforter shipped within the continental United States.
- Crib: 35" x 53" 2 lbs.
- Twin: 66" x 86" 5 lbs.
- Full/Queen: 86" x 86" 6 lbs.
- King: 86" x 100" 7 lbs.
Free UPS shipping for any size sheet set or set of additional pillowcases shipped within the continental United States.
- Delivery Status: In stock.
- Delivery Time: 5-7 days.
Sleep Easy Bedding Product Guarantee
Sleep Easy with any of the bedding products that you purchase from Haiku Designs knowing that your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. What this means to you is:
30 Day Return Policy - Enjoy any of our fine organic and all natural sleep products for 30 days and if you are unhappy with it for any reason send it back to us for a full refund.
1 Year Product Warranty - All Haiku Designs Sleep Products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material for one year from date of purchase.
Insured Shipping - All Haiku Designs Sleep Products are shipped via major carries such as UPS, Fed Express and are fully insured against loss or damage.
Your Happiness is important to us. Haiku Designs makes every effort to insure our customer’s complete satisfaction on each and every order. Thank you for your business.
Green America promotes principles, policies, and practices that improve the quality of life for our customers, employees, communities, and the environment. Learn more about Green America.
Fair Trade empowers farmers to lift themselves out of poverty by investing in their farms and communities, protecting the environment and developing the business skills necessary to compete in the global marketplace. Learn more about Fair Trade.
Our Cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by One Cert, one of the most reputable 3rd party certifiers. Learn more about GOTS.
Our Cotton is OEKO-TEX certified, which ensures the cotton yarns used in production are safe for infants and free of harmful chemicals and substances. Learn more about OEKO-TEX
Statistics show that around 2.4% of the world's arable land is planted with cotton yet it accounts for 24% of the world's insecticide market and 11% of global pesticides sales, making it the most pesticide-intensive crop grown on the planet. The pesticides used by farmers not only kill cotton pests but also decimate populations of beneficial insects such as ladybugs and wasps.
Pesticides not only disrupt the balance of nature in the field, but also harm people who come in contact with them. According to the Organic Consumers Association, the use of pesticides, which includes insecticides, herbicides and fungicides, for conventional cotton production has created serious problems for human health and the environment in all cotton-growing regions worldwide.
Here at Haiku Designs We Have a Better Way
We believe in working with nature and offering our customers comforters made from 100% Organic Wool and Cotton. Organic farmers use biologically-based rather than chemically dependent growing systems to raise crops. By focusing on managing rather than completely eliminating troublesome weeds and insects, organic farmers are able to maintain ecological balance and protect the environment.
Haiku Designs is pleased to offer healthy alternatives with our Natural Sleep Organic Merino Wool Comforters. Instead of toxic chemicals and petroleum-based foams in our Natural Sleep comforters, we use all organic materials such as Organic Wool and Organic Cotton. No pesticides. No bleaches. No dyes. No perfumes. No herbicides. No allergens or dust mites.
We begin with soft, certified 100% Organic, Fine Merino Wool in our comforter. Organic Merino Wool means wool that is processed without the use of chlorine washes, dyes or solvents. Merino wool is a renewable, sustainable and biodegradable fiber that is sheared from Merino sheep. Merino wool has an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio compared to other wools. Merino wool is lightweight and will keep the body warm or cool as needed. The wool is soft, comfortable and healthy.
Then we wrap the organic Merino Wool with a 100% Certified Organic Cotton Cover shell, manufactured free from dyes, perfumes or chlorines. With a 400 Thread Count, the organic cotton sateen cover is strong, durable and provides excellent protection for the Merino wool filling. Exclusive quilting patterns eliminate the wool batting from shifting. Learn more about our certifications.
Better for you. Better for the Earth.
What organic wool and cotton means to you in a comforter:
- Body Temperature Regulator. Merino wool is a natural insulator, adjusting the body's warmth in winter and coolness in summer.
- Lower heart rate. According to the Polytechnic Institute of Wales, their Statistics show that a person's "heart rate under the wool filled comforter was significantly lower 100% of the time compared to a polyester comforter."
- Dry and cozy. The average person can loose up to three pints of moisture during sleep. Merino wool quickly wicks it away without making the bedding feel cold or clammy. You will be more comfortable and restful as you sleep.
- Hypoallergenic and Healthy. Merino wool is naturally resistant to dust mites, mold and mildew creating an allergen free sleeping environment. Dust mites are one of the leading causes of allergies and asthma in a bedroom.
- Comfort. Merino wool relieves pressure points and muscle uncomfort as it recovers up to 95% of its shape when compressed. Less back pain. Less neck stiffness or muscle aches. It's also lightweight, so it provides excellent warmth without the heavy weight of synthetic materials or down. This comforter is a great choice for people with arthritis, rheumatism and have chronic back pain.
- Safe. Merino wool is naturally flame resistant and is the safest choice for bedding.
- Eco Friendly and Pure. Merino wool is a renewable, sustainable and biodegradable fiber that is sheared from Merino sheep.
- Economical. Merino wool offers you the lowest cost and the best comfort for years to come.
- Restful. Less time is spent tossing and turning because sleeping on Merino wool increases the duration of the most beneficial phase of sleep know as REM (rapid eye movement). You will enjoy a deeper, more comfortable full nights sleep.
- Fresh. Air circulates easily through the comforter, so the bedding is aways fresh and breathable.
Restful, Happy, Healthy Natural Sleep.
The Natural Sleep Organic Merino Wool Comforter is available in a Crib size, as well as Twin, Full/Queen and King Sizes.
Our Sweet Dreams All-Natural Tussah Silk Comforters, Organic Merino Wool Crib Comforter, as well as our Natural and Organic Mattress Toppers, Eco-Friendly Pillows, Organic Sheets, and other sleep products provide you with a better night's sleep so you start the day with more energy, better health, and a sense of well-being.