Paxton Side Table
Reclaimed teak wood and a mixture of hand-forged and cast iron fuse together to create an eclectic assortment of accent pieces in the Paxton collection. Crafted exclusively from reclaimed materials, each piece in this collection is visually stunning and is sure to make a lasting impact in your home while simultaneously preserving valuable natural resources.
Furniture of the Paxton collection are unique pieces that can offer a variety of uses for your home. This side table's frame is recycled iron in gray zinc finish, along with the four operable wheels affixed to the base that afford ease of transportability. With the additional shelf fixed below the table top, this side table affords extra space to hold all your favorite magazines. The side table features a panel design in the reclaimed teak on the table top and shelf that is wrapped in a water-based, catalyzed, weathered walnut finish offering durability for daily use.
- Side table features a plank design in the reclaimed teak top and shelf, with a water-based, catalyzed, weathered walnut finish
- Square frame of recycled iron in gray zinc finish
- Small operable wheels at base of legs
- Side table includes a shelf below the table top affording plenty of space
- Industrial modern yet vintage style in eco-friendly materials
22"H x 22"W x 22"L