Sweet Dreams Children's Natural Latex Mattress
Children are most susceptible to toxic chemicals in our environment. Children's mattresses especially are loaded with toxic foams, flame-retardants, synthetic fibers and fabrics, and blended cotton sourced from overseas. These materials contain a whole list of known cancer-causing agents. In addition, they often off-gassing toxic volatile organic compounds (VOC's) into the sleeping environment that can cause a long list of illnesses and can trigger autoimmune diseases.
Our Sweet Dreams Natural Latex mattress has been designed to offer a toxic-free sleep for children between the ages of 2 and 14. It is ideal for children that have outgrown the cradle bed; up to the time, they are approaching teen years. With additional toppers, it can be a perfect mattress up, through teen years into young adulthood. We call it the Tween mattress because it is for the “Be- Tween” years
The Core of our Children's Natural Latex mattress is 6 inches of Botanical, All Natural Medium Density Latex. Latex is produced in South East Asia from the sap of the Asian rubber tree. Once formed into layered sheets it provides an ideal sleep foundation.
Benefits of Latex
- Botanical Latex is 100% Natural. It is not petrochemical foam latex or a blended latex/synthetic foam mix
- Provides long-lasting – maximum comfort and orthopedic support. 20-year life expectancy
- Dust Mite Resistant. Latex’s natural open cell structures naturally repel dust mites, eliminating and reducing allergies and auto-immune issues
- Natural Latex Rubber Breathes, reducing night sweats. Mattress stays warm in winter and cool in summer
- Naturally Hypoallergenic and anti-microbial. Latex Natural Rubber will not host bacteria, mildew, or mold