We blend the soft silky Tencel fibers with recycled polyester to create these soft clusters that cradle your head while you sleep. The clusters are made in the same way as our ever-popular Woolly Bolas, but have a softer silkier feel. Tencel is a great fiber for sleep products because it is moisture wicking, breathable, and silky. Tencel is a manufactured fiber from Austria using 20% less water than cotton and comes from sustainable Eucalyptus trees.
- Antibacterial and non-allergenic
- Moisture wicking and breathable
- Tencel/Cotton blend shell
- Tencel/Recycled poly fiber fill
- Made from sustainable eucalyptus trees
- Available in Child, Standard, Queen, and King
Children- 15" x 19"
Standard-20" x 26"
Queen- 20" x 30"
King- 20" x 36"