The modern look of the Tentai dining chair takes its cue from classic Danish mid-century design. Tentai's graceful silhouette, tapered legs, and comfortable solid bamboo seat and back combine to bring beauty, strength, and comfort to your dining room. The Tentai dining chairs ship fully assembled in your choice of carmelized or black walnut.
Expertly crafted in earth-friendly solid bamboo, No stain is used, the color is achieved through the process of caramelizing the natural sugars in the bamboo with heat and pressure. Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
The Tentai dining chairs makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
20″W 23″D 31¾”H
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
- No plywood, particle board, or MDF
- Eco-friendly, sustainable resource
- 20% harder than Red Oak
- Fully assembled,chairs ship two per box
- Scratch resistant floor protectors
- Bamboo is a fast growing grass that reaches maturity in less than 5 years. It is harvested from fully sustainable forests. This environmentally friendly, quickly renewable resource makes it a great option for furniture.