Tentai Round Dining Table
Inspired by Scandinavian modernism, the simple lines of the Tentai dining table bring the simple elegance of Mid-Century design into the modern home.
Perfect when space is a premium, the Tentai's 42” round table top features a sleek reversed semi bull-nosed edge, which beautifully shows off the color and grain of the bamboo material. Completing the modern look with contemporary splayed legs which elegantly taper towards the floor.
Expertly crafted in earth friendly solid bamboo, No stain is used, the color is achieved through the process of caramelizing the natural sugars in the bamboo with heat and pressure. Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
The Tentai dining table makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
42” D 30″H
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
- No plywood, particle board, or MDF
- Eco-friendly, sustainable resource
- 20% harder than Red Oak
- Easy assembly
- Scratch resistant floor protectors
- Bamboo is a fast-growing grass that reaches maturity in less than 5 years. It is harvested from fully sustainable forests. This environmentally friendly, quickly renewable resource makes it a great option for furniture.