Inspired by Scandinavian modernism, the simple lines of the Tentai sideboard brings the simple elegance of Mid-Century design into the modern home.
Beautifully finished on all four sides, the Tentai's smooth design and softly rounded corners show off the beautiful color and grain of the solid bamboo material.
The Tentai sideboard/ media cabinet features a center drop down door for media access, with cord management. Directly below, the solid bamboo drawer is constructed using English dovetail joinery, and soft-closing, under mount drawer glides. On each side are two adjustable storage shelves behind closed doors. Finishing the look are sleek recessed pulls, and handsomely shaped legs which taper towards the floor.
Expertly crafted in earth-friendly solid bamboo, No stain is used, the color is achieved through the process of caramelizing the natural sugars in the bamboo with heat and pressure. Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
The Tentai sideboard makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
72″W 18″D 27″H
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
- No plywood, particle board, or MDF
- Eco-friendly, sustainable resource
- 20% harder than Red Oak
- Beautifully finished on all four sides
- Fully assembled
- Drop down door for media access
- Cord management
- Solid bamboo drawer box with English dovetail
- Under mount, soft-close drawer glides
- Sleek recessed door and drawer pulls
- Bamboo is a fast-growing grass that reaches maturity in less than 5 years. It is harvested from fully sustainable forests. This environmentally friendly, quickly renewable resource makes it a great option for furniture
*Natural variations in grain and color may occur