- FROM $3,651.00 FROM $4,869.00Moduluxe Platform Bed with Panel Headboard
- FROM $2,369.00 FROM $2,725.00Messina Carved Teak Wood Platform Bed
- FROM $729.00Bristol King Platform Bed
- FROM $2,295.00Akemi Canopy Bed
- FROM $2,299.00Vanderbilt Bed
- FROM $2,299.00Mitchell Bed
- FROM $1,849.00Notting Hill Platform Bed
- FROM $2,699.00Luzon Platform Bed
- FROM $999.00 FROM $1,199.00Raku Tatami Platform Bed
- FROM $1,273.00Relax Platform Storage Bed
- FROM $2,006.00Dillon Platform Storage Bed
- FROM $3,137.00 FROM $3,608.00Haveli Geometric Carved Bed - King
- FROM $3,060.00Camber Platform Bed with Upholstered Headboard
- FROM $2,999.00Samara Platform Bed
- FROM $2,850.00Hayden Platform Bed
- FROM $3,435.00Jensen Platform Bed
Eco-Friendly & Sustainable Bedroom Furniture
In contrast to this traditional way of manufacturing furniture, Haiku Designs has a better way. We've gone to the extra effort of locating companies that use more environmentally friendly procedures and materials in their manufacturing methods. Many of our platform beds, dining room furniture sets, and contemporary bedroom furniture pieces offered on our website are made with these ideas in mind. We call it "Having it All." Living in a comfortable, sustainable way allows one to create a home, office, or personal living space that is reflective of one's own inner values.
Eco-Friendly Furniture choices from Haiku Designs
Here at Haiku Designs, we make a strong, genuine commitment to protecting the environment - yours and the Earth's. This is reflected in our wide range of platform beds, contemporary bedroom furniture, dining room furniture, and eco-friendly organic bedding. Our lines of Eco-friendly furniture offer attract high-quality, earth-friendly choices for today's consumers. Find the Eco-Friendly matching Japanese Dressers, Japanese Chests, and Japanese Bedroom Furniture for your Japanese Style Bedroom.
Often in the market today, furniture choices result in something comfortable and of good design, but almost always results in serious environmental damage. Rarely do you find a product that is well designed, of quality construction, and manufactured environmentally friendly.
This is especially true in furniture design and manufacturing, which traditionally use wood produced from clear-cut, ravaged tropical and temperate forests and assembled with the lowest quality glues, binder, and harsh chemicals. Most compressed and veneer wood is made using chemicals, including formaldehyde, that are not only toxic in the manufacturing process, but that also off-gas into the living environment.