- FROM $490.00Peyton Bunk Bed
- FROM $821.00Peyton Triple Bunk Bed
- FROM $455.00Rayne Bunk Bed
- FROM $242.00Asher 4 Drawer Chest
- FROM $337.00Ryder 4 Drawer Chest
- FROM $507.00Ryder Dresser
- FROM $183.00Ryder Nightstand
- FROM $129.00Asher 3 Drawer Nightstand
- FROM $530.00Dakota Bunk Bed
- FROM $337.00Peyton Loft Bed
- FROM $396.00Rayne Loft Bed
- FROM $365.00Bristol Dresser
- FROM $401.00Micah Twin Platform Bed
- FROM $113.00Asher 1 Drawer Nightstand
- FROM $148.00Bristol 2 Drawer Nightstand
- FROM $259.00Bristol 3 Drawer Chest
Eco-Friendly & Sustainable Bedroom Furniture
In contrast to this traditional way of manufacturing furniture, Haiku Designs has a better way. We’ve gone to the extra effort of locating companies that use more environmentally friendly procedures and materials in their manufacturing methods. Many of our platform beds, dining room furniture sets, and contemporary bedroom furniture pieces offered on our website are made with these ideas in mind. We call it "Having it All." Living in way that is comfortable, sustainable, and that allows one to create a home, office or personal living space that is reflective of one's own inner values.
Eco-Friendly Furniture choices from Haiku Designs
Here at Haiku Designs, we make a strong and very real commitment to protecting the environment - both yours and the Earth's. This is reflected in our wide range of platform beds, contemporary bedroom furniture, dining room furniture, and Organic Bedding made in an eco-friendly manner. Our lines of Eco-friendly furniture offer attractive, high quality, earth-friendly choices for today’s consumer. Find the Eco-Friendly matching Japanese Dressers, Japanese Chests and Japanese Bedroom Furniture for your Japanese Style Bedroom.
Often in the market today, furniture choices result in something that is comfortable and of good design, but almost always results in serious damage to the environment. Rarely do you find a product that is well designed, of quality construction, and manufactured in a way that is environmentally friendly.
This is especially true in furniture design and manufacturing, which traditionally make use of wood produced from clear-cut, ravaged tropical and temperate forests and assembled with the lowest quality glues, binder, and harsh chemicals. Most compressed and veneer wood is made using chemicals, including formaldehyde, that are not only toxic in the manufacturing process, but that also off-gas into the living environment.