FROM $1,997.00 FROM $2,397.00
- FROM $270.00Deluxe Roll-Up Bamboo Chair Mat
- $66.00Bamboo Bath & Sauna Mat
- FROM $897.00 FROM $1,077.00Rhody Lift Top Coffee Table
- FROM $2,472.00 FROM $2,967.00Sequoia Dining Table
- FROM $1,383.00 FROM $1,976.70Willow High Chest
- FROM $595.00 FROM $851.40Terra Counter Height Stool- Set of 2
- FROM $1,614.00 FROM $2,307.00Willow Platform Bed
- FROM $1,499.00 FROM $2,141.70Willow Dresser
- FROM $480.00 FROM $687.00Vale Nightstand
- FROM $1,797.00 FROM $2,157.00Azara Media Cabinet
- FROM $1,467.00 FROM $2,097.00Vale High Chest
- FROM $697.00 FROM $837.00Sitka Dining Table
- FROM $1,097.50 FROM $1,317.00Currant Bamboo Writing Desk
- FROM $1,872.00 FROM $2,247.00Sienna Platform Bed
- FROM $1,872.00 FROM $2,247.00Currant Bamboo Platform Bed
- FROM $2,322.00 FROM $2,787.00Sienna Dresser
- FROM $725.00 FROM $870.00Currant Chair - Set of Two
- FROM $38.00Key West Bamboo Rug
- FROM $38.00Contemporary Bamboo Rug
- FROM $547.00 FROM $657.00Sienna Nightstand
- FROM $1,245.00 FROM $1,494.00Cosmos Stool
- FROM $675.00 FROM $810.00Corona Leather Seat Stool
- FROM $514.00 FROM $735.00Skol Leather Seat Stool- Set of 2
- FROM $825.00 FROM $990.00Azara Dining Chair
- FROM $2,072.00 FROM $2,487.00Azara Sideboard Buffet
- FROM $645.00 FROM $774.00Tulip Stool
- FROM $645.00 FROM $774.00Skol Stool
- FROM $547.00 FROM $657.00Azara Nightstand
- FROM $322.00 FROM $387.00Sol Side Table
Solid Bamboo Timber
Bamboo is becoming an increasingly popular material for everything from fabric to flooring, and recently has come into it own, especially in the area or furniture construction. Sustainably produced, strong, durable, and inexpensive, bamboo in now being used for unique and beautiful bamboo furniture pieces for both the bedroom, dining room, and living room areas. In addition, Bamboo is a great Eco-Friendly choice, being one of the most renewable resources on the planet. In fact, it can grow up to 46 inches in just one day! Bamboo is also a excellent carbon sequester absorbing carbon out of the atmosphere and binning it in an inert form in the fiber of the plant, as many trees and plants do.
Sustainable Timeless Bamboo Beauty
Below is a simple guide that contains information on how to buy, care for, and incorporate bamboo furniture into your home.
Bamboo Furniture Guide
Bamboo & Planet Earth: Bamboo is scientifically classified as a grass and is extremely fast growing. It is also found on almost every continent and can grow in many diverse climates. When cut, bamboo will send up new shoots and quickly regrow. In addition, bamboo doesn't need fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides to thrive. Better for life and better for the environment.
- Bamboo & Furniture: Bamboo has been used to make furniture for centuries. Common types of bamboo furniture include table and chair sets, beds, cabinets, and dressers. The bamboo furniture manufactured today is most often layered bamboo, fused together resulting in a bamboo timber product that is more durable and strong than solid oak wood. This type of furniture also is an excellent load weight bearer, and will not shrink or expand in moist or dry environments.
- Buying bamboo furniture: Here are a few things to look for when you're shopping for high-quality, Eco-Friendly bamboo furniture. Search for pieces made with real bamboo rather than a bamboo veneer, which often has particleboard as the interior product. Choose bamboo furniture with more eco-friendly water-based stains, or waxes. It is generally a good idea to purchase bamboo furniture from companies that specialize in bamboo furniture.
- Caring for bamboo furniture: Bamboo Furniture can be cared for in the same manner as regular solid wood or composite furniture. Spot clean the furniture with a solution of water and mild detergent when needed. Eco-friendly cleaning solutions are available that work well on bamboo furniture. Clean up spills immediately to lessen the chance of stains, as with any furniture piece.
- Decorating with bamboo furniture: Bamboo furniture has become very popular in recent years, and the variety of styles available is expanding. The natural tones and colors, work great in a variety of home and office environments, adding a touch of Asian or Japanese influence to any room in which it is placed.