Bamboo Bedroom Furniture
- FROM $680.00 FROM $801.00Ventura Nightstand
- FROM $2,249.00 FROM $2,811.00Summit Six Drawer Dresser, Amber
- FROM $480.00 FROM $600.00Ria 1 Drawer Nightstand, Caramelized
- FROM $586.00 FROM $689.70Greenington Santa Cruz 1 Drawer Nightstand, Wheat
- FROM $668.00 FROM $801.00Monterey One Drawer Nightstand
- FROM $2,316.00 FROM $2,725.00Mercury Platform Bed
- FROM $799.00 FROM $941.00Mercury Nightstand
- FROM $2,167.00 FROM $2,550.00Mercury Three Drawer Chest
Bamboo is becoming an increasingly popular material for everything from fabric to flooring, and recently has come into it own, proving especially ideal for furniture construction. Sustainably produced, stronger than solid oak, durable, and inexpensive bamboo in now being used for unique and beautiful furniture pieces for both the Bedroom and Dining Room. Bamboo is one of the most renewable resources for construction of hard-wood furniture and products. It requires no cultivation and grows to maturity in just four years. The comparison to traditional hardwood is unparalleled as it takes many trees up to forty years to be ready for harvest.
Bamboo is an eco-friendly, renewable resource grown in sustainable forests. Bamboo can grow into full maturity in just about 4 years or so.
Warp, Chip & Crack Resistant
Known for its natural beauty and flexibility, bamboo hardwood is less likely to warp, chip or crack than other solid woods.
30% Stronger Than Oak
The bamboo hardwood used in all Haiku Designs furniture is 30% stronger than solid oak.
Premium Quality Materials
We only use solid bamboo wood — No bamboo laminate, MDF board, particle board interior or other low quality materials.
Ultra Low Off-gassing
Our Eco-Friendly bamboo furniture reduces off-gassing and toxic emissions to ultra low levels for your health and for the Earth.
100% Natural Materials
Our furniture is built from 100% Natural Bamboo and will naturally stay consistently durable while also being mold resistant.