In the early 1970s, Tim Copeland set out to create a company that manufactured wood products crafted in natural hardwoods, starting with a cider press and eventually evolving to home furniture. Today, a home furnishings giant, Copeland remains resolute in their pledge to providing quality, solid hardwood furniture made to last for generations. Copeland Furniture is passionately committed to sustainability through the implementation of environmentally friendly wood harvesting, the application of state-of-the-art technology, and an unwavering promise to provide high-quality products. Read the full Copeland story in our Craftsman Feature | Copeland Furniture blog.
- FROM $2,788.00 FROM $3,718.00Astrid 4 Drawer Chest
- FROM $2,607.00 FROM $3,477.00Monterey Platform Bed
- FROM $2,669.00 FROM $3,559.00Mansfield Platform Bed
- FROM $2,727.00 FROM $3,636.00Berkeley Platform Bed
- FROM $2,713.00 FROM $3,618.00Berkeley 5 Drawer High Chest
- FROM $2,469.00 FROM $3,292.00Mansfield 3 Drawer Chest
- FROM $2,568.00 FROM $3,425.00Moduluxe 3 Drawer Chest
- FROM $2,713.00 FROM $3,618.00Monterey 5 Drawer Chest
- FROM $2,504.00 FROM $3,339.00Astrid 3 Drawer Chest
- FROM $2,907.00 FROM $3,876.00Mansfield 4 Drawer Chest
FROM $2,669.00 FROM $3,559.00
FROM $2,727.00 FROM $3,636.00
- FROM $2,881.00 FROM $3,842.00Moduluxe Four Drawer Chest
What people are saying about Haiku Designs...
Best money we've ever spent
Best money we've ever spent, we absolutely love our bed! The showroom is very simple and small, but the knowledgeable and kind staff explain everything you need to know without making you feel pressured to buy. Super easy going and comfortable atmosphere. They have samples of all the materials so you can see what your choices are. We even got a free set of organic cotton sheets for our king bed! Highly recommended!
Sweet Dreams Comforter
I searched on various sites for silk blankets and found Haiku Designs. I ordered their "Sweet Dreams" Natural Silk Comforter in Queen size, made with Tussah silk, in Germany to "European Eco Standards." It has an organic cotton cover and the silk is made without synthetic dyes or chemicals. I liked that they had free shipping... the comforter arrived quickly, was packed well and super light. I was impressed by how thin and warm the blanket was and had a great night's sleep. It was the best sleep I've had in a long time and for an insomniac like me, that's like finding the holy grail.